Register for mx:devsummit here [http://www.endtoend.in/ete2008/adobe/ria/micro]
You would see early bird discounts for well… early birds, till Sep 3rd. So, get together your colleges and register ASAP. There are also group discounts that people can take advantage of. See the chart below for all price details.
One of the problems that people might have is that, according to the event website, like any of the usual conferences, Group Registration Participation Rules say that:
All group registrants must be employed by the same company.
You can’t get so many people from your company? Dont worry !
I realize that this might be a problem as a lot of places like Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad… etc have a strong Flex user community, but cannot get groups of 15 developers to come for the conference from a company. This is usually due to the small sizes of the companies themselves, compared to those in other cities.
So, I have worked with the registration desk, so that even a “community or group of individual developers”(though it sounds oxymoronish, that’s exactly what it is) to get group discounts for the event. Here’s what you need to do:
- Make sure that all your group members register into the event website
- One person take the responsibility of being a group leader/ co-ordinator (can be a user group manager for instance) and make a DD for the total amount for all the people after discount. Say you and 9 of your friends are signing up for a group discount, make sure that you send only one DD for the amount, in this case, for 3000×10 = Rs.30,000. Please not that if you are opting for the group discount, it has to be in one DD!
- Mail the DD to the address on the page
- Also, send a mail out to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the community promo code “raghuonflex” in the subject and have the following info from each delegate in the body of the email:
- Name,Company & Email of each delegate
- DD Details
And lo, you also can avail your discounts… So, Sign up fast. Network with fellow Flex developers to rialiaze your dreams and save money ofcourse:)
See you all at the conference…